Limited Time OZ Investor Bonus Program
Palace Way OZ Investment Fund announce a bonus to investors who make an investment into the fund or one of the company’s development projects prior to November 15st, 2020
IRS extends OZ 180-day Investment deadline: The Treasury Department extended the deadline for Opportunity Zone Investors to make their investment from July 15th, 2020 to the end of 2020. The extension was in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. The effect of this change in dates was to reduce investments coming into OZ funds.
At a recent industry round-table conference, it was suggested that a bonus offer might serve as an incentive to investors.
BONUS To Investors: It is in the interest of the fund to have investors coming into the fund sooner rather than later, that will allow us to move projects forward and avoid a 6- month delay.
Therefore, The Palace Way Fund is offering investors 5% incentive to make their investment prior to the end of November 15th 2020.
1. 3% bonus added to your investment amount (a minimum investment of $100,000 is required for the bonus participation).
2. 2% management fee is waived for years 2020 & 2021
3. Bonus money added to the investors account could grow over 10-years into a sizable amount.
8% preferred rate: The 8% preferred interest rate will begin to accrue to your account from date of deposit.
P.W. FUND Quick Facts: (Palace Way OZ real estate development fund)
· 2-approved, entitled development projects identified.
· Targeted investor returns 15.5% (averaged).
· 10-year investment timeline.
· No retained interest by FUND management at fund level.
· 8% preferred investor rate plus excess earnings pass through.
· 2% management fee.
· Invest in mobile home parks and lt. industrial warehouse parks only.
· Accredited investor only.
· Preferred rate accrues to account until projects start to cash flow.
This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any securities. Offers are made only
by Prospectus or Private Placement Memorandum, or other offering materials. Only available to accredited investors.
For more information contact Mr. Glasgow at Jim@palaceway.com or call 210-413-7230
Contact: Jim Glasgow
Palace Way management LLC