General Partner Palace Way Fund
James E Glasgow has 35 years of Real Estate investing & syndication experience and 28 years as a corporate executive and business owner.
His Real Estate investing experience includes residential properties, mobile homes, commercial properties, land, real estate development, and construction.
Since 2010 Mr. Glasgow has been a full-time real estate investor. Jim is the author of “How I Made Millions in Real Estate and How You Can Too” and other real estate-related books.
He is a public speaker on real estate investing and a respected adviser to many in the industry.
· 35-Years as a Real Estate Investor
· Experienced with Residential & Commercial Real Estate investing
· Owned and Operated businesses for more than 30-years.
· Author/ Public Speaker
· Licensed Real Estate State Agent in Texas #0644440
· Active Real Estate Investor/Developer
Dr. David Joyner Ph.D. PE
VP Real Estate Development. Palace Way Lp
He is a registered professional engineer and principal engineer of the Trinity Group. His specialty is civil & structural engineering with experience in commercial building construction.
Dr. Joyner has over 20 years of experience in the engineering and construction industry.
Dr. Joyner held the position of Vice President for Land Development for a Real Estate Developer in Florida. He has been involved in developing over 20-single family home subdivisions and many commercial real estate tracts in Texas and Florida.
Dr. Joyner has worked on mobile home park expansion projects in Texas.
Dr. Joyner holds a Doctor of Finance degree.
Sam Maropis: Property management and regulatory compliance.
· Owner of Profit Realty, a Real Estate property management company.
· Prior Owner, manager of an apartment complex (8-years)
· Texas accredited “TREC” instructor commercial property investment.
· Texas Real Estate Broker, a commercial real estate. (6-years)
· Prior Director ATT: Marketing and regulatory compliance (15-years)
· Education: BA Accounting at Wittenberg University BS Business management & accounting John Carrol University