General Partner Palace Way Fund
James E Glasgow has 35 years Real Estate investing & syndication experience as well as 28 years as a corporate executive and business owner.
His Real Estate investing experience includes residential properties, mobile homes, commercial properties, land, real estate development, and construction.
Mr. Glasgow’s expertise is to take under-performing property, make the necessary changes and investment to increase the monthly rental income and net cash flow, thus increasing the property’s resale value.
Since 2010 Mr. Glasgow has been a full-time real estate investor. Jim is the Author of the book “How I Made Millions in Real Estate and How You Can Too” as well as other real estate related books.
He is a public speaker on real estate investing, and a respected adviser to many in the industry.
· 35 Years as a Real Estate Investor
· Experienced with Residential & Commercial Real Estate investing
· Owned and Operated businesses for more than 30 years.
· Author/ Public Speaker
· Licensed Real Estate State Agent in Texas #0644440
· Active Real Estate Investor/Developer
Dr. David Joyner PHD PE
VP Real Estate Development. Palace Way Lp
He is a registered professional engineer and principal engineer of the Trinity Group. His specialty is civil & structural engineering with experience in commercial building construction.
Dr. Joyner has over 20 years’ experience in the engineering and construction industry. Dr. Joyner held the position of Vice President for Land Development for a Real Estate Developer in Florida. He has been involved in the development of over 20-single family home subdivisions and many commercial real estate tracts in Texas and Florida. Dr. Joyner has worked on mobile home park expansion projects in Texas.
Dr. Joyner holds a Doctor of Finance degree.
Sam Maropis: Property management and regulatory compliance.
· Owner of Profit Realty a Real Estate property management company.
· Prior Owner, managed of an apartment complex (8-years)
· Texas accredited “TREC” instructor commercial property investment.
· Texas Real Estate Broker, a commercial real estate. (6-years)
· Prior Director ATT: Marketing and regulatory compliance (15-years)
· Education: BA Accounting at Wittenberg University BS Business management & accounting John Carrol University