This is an opportunity zone investment.
You can invest in the development of a small business warehouse rental project.
The Project targeted average annualized return over 10-years is 15.5%
The high growth rate of the central Texas area has created a need for warehouses for small businesses. There are a few new small (4,000 SF to 12,000 SF) warehouses available for lease in the area. There are few 1-acre industrial lots available for small businesses needing warehouse or shop-type buildings in the area. A shortage of light industrial rental buildings in these sizes has created an opportunity for us to build a rental warehouse business park.
Light Industrial Business Parks catering to small businesses is a real estate investment space that quietly produces great returns for developers and investors. It is difficult for small businesses to find an affordable warehouse/storage yard property from which to operate their business. We can offer new buildings, with more usable cubic space, with up-to-date and energy-efficient utilities, at an attractive rental rate.
This project has a preferred return of 6% plus 70% percent of the free cash flow provide total returns of between 15.5%-20%!
Location: We currently looking for properties in central Texas.
The Project Size: 20 to 30-Acres Industrial Warehouse Rental Project: This Park is designed for small businesses needing 4,000 to 12,000 square foot warehouse-type buildings on 1-acre fenced lots.
· 25-acres divided into 20, 1-Acre Industrial building lots.
· Build Metal Warehouses Buildings of4,000-12,000 Sq. Ft (for lease).
· Goal is to hold the business park for rental income for 10-years then sell the project for capital gains.
Typical Rental: 1-acre lot with a 4,000 to 12,000 sq. ft. steel building with 24′ high walls, 2-10′-14’ overhead doors, 2- bathrooms, 2-small offices, fenced truck yard.
· Typical Warehouses lease for $9 to $12 per sq. ft. per year. 5 to 15-year leases.
Accredited Investors Only: This opportunity is limited to accredited investors In keeping with the SEC and State Securities regulations. (Regulations D 506-C Offering)
We would love to have you as an Investor. If You have an interest in participating in this Business Park investment opportunity, please contact me.
View sample PowerPoint Warehouse Business Park.
E-Mail me for a sample Business plan on a typical park email@example.com
Active Regulation 506-C Offering Circulars: A 506(c) publicly advertised offering was undertaken as part of the Form D filing for the mobile home park development offering. This investment is suitable for accredited investors only!
• The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds;
• The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
• The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials;
• The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and
• Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment.
If you are not investing capital gains and wish to invest in one of our development projects, please contact Jim Glasgow at 210-413-4-7230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org